Healthcare Services. All of the Providers who deliver Services through CupidCare are independent professionals solely responsible for the services each provides to you. CupidCare does not practice medicine or any other licensed profession, and does not interfere with the practice of medicine or any other licensed profession by Providers, each of whom is responsible for his or her services and compliance with the requirements applicable to his or her profession and license. Neither CupidCare nor any third parties who promote the Services or provide you with a link to the Service shall be liable for any professional advice you obtain from a Provider via the Services.
Site Content. None of the Site content (other than information you receive from Providers) should be considered medical advice or an endorsement, representation or warranty that any particular medication or treatment is safe, appropriate, or effective for you.
A. Telehealth is the delivery of health care services using interactive chat, audio or video technology, where the patient and the health care professional are not in the same physical location. During your telehealth consultation with a Provider, details of your health history and personal health information may be discussed with you through the use of interactive chat, audio, video or other possible telecommunications technology, and your Provider may perform a physical examination through these technologies.
B. The telehealth Services you receive from Providers are not intended to replace a primary care physician relationship or direct appointment with a specialist. You should seek emergency help or follow-up care when recommended by a Provider or when otherwise needed, and continue to consult with your primary care physician and other healthcare professionals as recommended. Among the benefits of our Services are improved access to doctors and convenience. However, as with any health service, there are potential risks associated with the use of telehealth. These risks include, but may not be limited to:
- In rare cases, information transmitted may not be sufficient (e.g. poor resolution of images) to allow for appropriate health care decision making by the Provider;
- Delays in evaluation or treatment could occur due to failures of the electronic equipment. If this happens, you may be contacted by email, phone or other means of communication.
- In rare cases, a lack of access to all of your health records may result in adverse drug interactions or allergic reactions or other judgment errors;
- Although the electronic systems we use will incorporate network and software security protocols to protect the privacy and security of health information, in rare instances, security protocols could fail, causing a breach of privacy of personal health information
- You are solely responsible for all the details you provide on the site. You understand that you may expect the anticipated benefits from the use of telehealth in your care, but that no results can be guaranteed or assured.
- CupidCare does not promote any medicines/medical procedures or alternative treatment options. The prescribed drugs/over-the-counter drugs received by the User is only after a detailed discussion with the consulting Provider. Neither CupidCare nor the Provider are responsible for any outcomes for the prescribed medicines.
- We are not providing any medical or health insurance cover for our services. We may provide in future subjected to CupidCare internal policy.
- Your Provider may determine that the Services are not appropriate for some or all of your treatment needs, and accordingly may elect not to provide telehealth services to you through the Site.
D. With respect to psychotherapy, couple therapy, sex therapy or related counselling, if you and your Provider decide to engage in group or couples therapy (collectively “Group Therapy”), you understand that information discussed in Group Therapy is for therapeutic purposes only and is not intended for use in any legal proceedings involving Group Therapy participants. You agree not to subpoena the Provider to testify for or against other Group Therapy participants or provide records in court or any legal bodies actions against other Group Therapy participants. You understand that anything any Group Therapy participant tells the Provider individually, whether on the phone or video or through chat otherwise, may at the therapist’s discretion be shared with the other Group Therapy participants. You agree to share responsibility with the Provider for the therapy process, including goal setting and termination.
E. You can send messages to your Provider by contacting CupidCare Customer Support at email@example.comEmails or electronic messages to Customer Support or your Providermay be returned within 24 hours.
- User Accounts. When you register on the Site, you are required to create an account (“Account”) by entering your name(nickname), email address, password and certain other information collected by CupidCare (collectively “Account Information”). You agree that the Account Information that you provide to us at all times, including during registration and in any information you upload to the Site will be true, accurate, current, and complete. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your Account password and for all activities that occur under your Account. CupidCare reserves the right to take any and all action, as it deems necessary or reasonable, regarding the security of the Site and your Account Information. In no event and under no circumstances shall CupidCare be held liable to you for any liabilities or damages resulting from or arising out of your use of the Site, your use of the Account Information or your release of the Account Information to a third party. You may not use anyone else’s account at any time.
- Fees and Purchase Terms. You understand that CupidCare provides various Services with respect to the System. While some of these Services are provided for free, there are certain Services for which costs will be incurred by you, if you decide to avail such Services ("Paid Services"). Should you wish to avail those Paid Services, you acknowledge that CupidCare will collect the payment for such Paid Services for and on behalf of the doctor or health care professional providing such clinical services. You acknowledge and confirm that CupidCare shall not be liable for the treatment or be treated as the health care provider on account of such collection of the payments or for provision of Paid Services, for any reason whatsoever. You understand and agree that for Services provided on an appointment basis,you will be paying the fees for consultation at the Provider’s clinic. CupidCare doesn’t guarantee or shall be responsible for the payments related to appointments.
Refunds and transfer of service: a) If the consulting doctor doesn’t respond to the User within 3 business days, CupidCare shall transfer the case to other Provider at no additional costs to the User. If the User is irresponsive for 3 business days after the consulting doctor’s reply to the patient’s question, then no such facility shall be availed by the patient.
b) If the User is not satisfied with the service or answers provided by the Providers, then CupidCare shall get in touch with the consulting doctor and will try to resolve the case at the earliest in the interest of the Provider and the User.
c) No additional sort of refunds are provided while using the servic
- Website Links. WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, OR LINKS FOUND AT ANY OTHER WEBSITE, INTERNET LOCATION, OR SOURCE OF INFORMATION, NOR FOR YOUR USE OF SUCH INFORMATION, SOFTWARE OR LINKS, NOR FOR THE ACTS OR OMISSIONS OF ANY SUCH WEBSITES OR THEIR RESPECTIVE OPERATORS.
- Trademarks. Certain of the names, logos, and other materials displayed on the Site or in the Services may constitute trademarks, trade names, service marks or logos (“Marks“) of CupidCare or other entities. You are not authorized to use any such Marks without the express written permission of CupidCare. Ownership of all such Marks and the goodwill associated therewith remains with us or those other entities.
- Termination. You may deactivate your Account and end your registration at any time, for any reason by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. CupidCare may suspend or terminate your use of the Site, your Account and/or registration for any reason at any time. Subject to applicable law, CupidCare reserves the right to maintain, delete or destroy all communications and materials posted or uploaded to the Site pursuant to its internal record retention and/or content destruction policies. After such termination, CupidCare will have no further obligation to provide the Services, except to the extent we are obligated to provide you or Providers are required to provide you with continuing care under their applicable legal, ethical and professional obligations to you.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT USE OF THE SITE OR SERVICES IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. BOTH THE SITE AND SERVICES ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. CUPIDCARE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR USE OR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, TITLE, OPERABILITY, CONDITION, QUIET ENJOYMENT, VALUE, ACCURACY OF DATA AND SYSTEM INTEGRATION.
You acknowledge and agree that CupidCare does not provide medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and is strictly a technology platform and infrastructure for connecting patients with independent third party Providers, including physicians and other Providers in the CupidCare network. You acknowledges and agree that the Providers using the Site are solely responsible for and will have complete authority, responsibility, supervision, and control over the provision of all medical services, advice, instructions, treatment decisions, and other professional health care services performed, and that all diagnoses, treatments, procedures, and other professional health care services will be provided and performed exclusively by or under the supervision of Providers, in their sole discretion, as they deem appropriate.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. YOU UNDERSTAND THAT TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL CUPIDCARE OR ITS OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, DIRECTORS, PARENTS, SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, AGENTS OR LICENSORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF REVENUES, PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO YOUR USE OF THE SITE OR THE SERVICES, REGARDLESS OF WHETHER SUCH DAMAGES ARE BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE AND STRICT LIABILITY), WARRANTY, STATUTE OR OTHERWISE. To the extent that we may not, as a matter of applicable law, disclaim any implied warranty or limit its liabilities, the scope and duration of such warranty and the extent of our liability will be the minimum permitted under such applicable law.
- Indemnification. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless CupidCare, its officers, directors, employees, agents, subsidiaries, affiliates, licensors, and suppliers, harmless from and against any claim, actions, demands, liabilities and settlements, including without limitation reasonable legal and accounting fees (“Claims”), resulting from, or alleged to result from, your violation of these terms and conditions. In addition, you agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless your Provider(s) from and against any third party Claims resulting from your lack of adherence with the advice or recommendation(s) of such Provider.
All Providers (physicians and psychologists) on the Site hold professional licenses issued by the professional licensing boards in the states where they practice, hold required degrees in either medicine or psychology and have undergone required training to treat patients. You can report a complaint relating to services provided by a Provider by contacting the professional licensing board in the state where the services were received. In a professional relationship, sexual intimacy is never appropriate and should be reported to the board that licenses, registers, or certifies the licensee.
Any clinical records created as a result of your use of the Site will be securely maintained by CupidCare on behalf of your Provider(s) for a period that is no less than the minimum number of years such records are required to be maintained under law of land.
CupidCare devotes considerable effort to optimizing signal strength and diagnosis deficiencies but is not responsible for the internet or data bandwidth and signal of your mobile device.